Healthy News from Manahawkin Chiropractic Center | March 2015
- Chiropractic Adjusting and Traction - Beneficial Combo!
- Multivitamin Supplement - Women, Take Yours Today!
- Walking Is Important!
- Exercises are Vital!
- Back Pain and Weak Hips – A connection!
Healthy News from Manahawkin Chiropractic Center | April 2015
- Weak and Tired? Try Chiropractic!
- Chiropractic Care To Prevent Elderly Falls
- Low Back Pain Care Doesn’t Require MRI
- Over 50? Knee Pain and Back Pain are Pains!
- Hip Fracture? Watch Out for Vertebral Fractures
Healthy News from Manahawkin Chiropractic Center | May 2015
- Chiropractors Rely on Exam not Always the MRI
- Disc Swelling & Degeneration Cause Pain
- Ab Strength Related to Quality of Life
- Got D? Vitamin D and Aging
Healthy News from Manahawkin Chiropractic Center | June 2015
- Get a Second Opinion for Back Surgery!
- Chiropractors Relish Evidence Based Practice
- DCs Who Focus On Musculoskeletal Pain Get More Referrals From MDs
- Vitamin D For All!
- Leg Length Discrepancy Leads To LBP In Standing Workers
- More Physically Fit – Less Fatty Spine Muscles
- Spinal Manipulation offers Many Benefits
- Share Chiropractic with Those in Your World
- Keep Active!
- Response to Chronic Low Back Pain Hurts A Marriage
- Men – Depression and Antidepressants Up Risk For Osteoporosis
Healthy News from Manahawkin Chiropractic Center | August 2015
- Cox® Technic Benefits Spinal Stenosis
- Tight Hamstrings? Let’s Try a New Approach!
- Sleep Quality and Healing – They’re Connected.
- Strengthen Those Gluts!
- Don’t Fear Moving. It Helps!
- What Do You Think? It Matters.
- Osteoporotic Women Benefit from Resistance Training
- More Chiropractic Availability, Fewer Primary Care Visits
Healthy News from Manahawkin Chiropractic Center | September 2015
- The Benefits of Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
- Are Epidural Steroid Injections Effective?
- Relief for Back Pain in the form of CLIMBING instead of EXERCISING!
- Some Back Pain Patients Think Imaging is Necessary. Do You?
- Risks of Osteoporosis
Healthy News from Manahawkin Chiropractic Center – October 2015
- See Your Chiropractor First for Back Pain
- No Surprise: The Aging Population Brings More Spinal Healthcare Challenges
- Rest for Degenerated Discs?
- Walking Speed & Back Muscle Strength Related
- Bones Need Vitamin A
Healthy News from Manahawkin Chiropractic Center - November 2015
- More Pain Relief from Spinal Manipulation with Exercise
- Vitamin C for Cells
- Whom You See for Back Pain First Matters
- Wonderful News for Chiropractic…and Neck and Back Pain Patients!
- Exercise Helps Post-Surgery Back Pain Patients
- Fatty Neck Muscles Need Exercise
- Lifting is #1 Trigger for Low Back Pain
- Vitamin C for Bone!
- Influencing Factors for Back Surgery
- Military Chiropractic Service
- Less Pain Sensation
- All Will Be Well
- Keep Active!
- Back Surgery isn’t Necessary for Most Back Pain…
- ...and 6 Weeks of Conservative Care are Recommended Before Back Surgery
- Stretching Reduces Inflammation...
- ...Pain Reduces with Spinal Manipulation
- Glycosaminoglycan Is Missing in Degenerated Discs...
- ...and Chondroitin Sulfate Which Is Glycosaminoglycan
Healthy News from Manahawkin Chiropractic Center - June 2016
- Distraction helps Knee Pain
- 50% Relief of Pain is Good
- Chiropractic Treatment Improves Visual Acuity
- Chest Pain May Be helped with Chiropractic
- Neck Pain Relief Less Costly and More Effective with Chiropractic
- Positive Treatment Outcomes Rely on Positive Thoughts
- Healthcare Costs Increase with Pre-Authorization
- Knowing What’s Wrong Helps Healing
- Cherries and Apples and Quercetin Good for Diet!
- Manahawkin Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation Effective
- Headache Relief with Exercise and Chiropractic
- 8-12 Weeks of Arm Pain BEFORE Neck Surgery…Just the Right Amount of Time for Chiropractic Care!
- Pain and Inflammation Reduction with Curcumin